Sunday, March 11, 2007

day three

ok so, i probably shouldn't have written a blog last night while at the bar... lol... whatever! i had to get the project done!! anyway this morning we went to the Louvre. I saw the Mona Lisa and it was better than i was expecting. A lot of people warned me that it was going to be dissapointing but i wasn't dissapointed at all, perhaps i just prepared myself...
i was more impressed with the architecture of the Louvre. we went really early and were one of the first few there. we had time to walk around the courtyard and it was such a calming and beautiful scene.
this evening a small group of us went to the Latin Quater for dinner. i was hoping that the roasted chicken i ordered would have been honey glazed but it came in a red sauce which was weird. i've spent so much money on food, i haven't bought anything other than food and i've already spent two hundred euro.
the electricity keeps going out on our floor because people keep popping the electrical sockets... (Pete, you'd be so busy here! =o) )
so tomorrow we're going to Moulin Rouge (hope i spelled that right) and possibly shopping!! YAY!!! i'll post pictures tomorrow... i would tonight but Scott is tired and wants the students out of his room so he can sleep... afterall it is almost two thirty here...
Beth i tried calling you today... =o( you didn't answer but i'll try again... it's a 000 area code!!!
love you and miss you all!! leave comments please!!!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Girly!!! I just got off the phone with you! YAY. I was sitting there praying sending you telepathic messages hoping you would call back, and you did! Anyway Im growing some balls huh? I know my girly is proud of me. Work still sucks bad and i can't wait till your ass gets rich and famous...get on that! LOL Anyways I love ya lots and lots and miss u sooooooo much. See ya soon :) The people at the airport will think its been ten years since iv seen you when I pick your ass up!
Love ya, Beth.. BTW this was a real pain in the ass to do if you get it... LOL

Chinonye said...

Sweetie, you need to come home. I mean, I know it's Paris and I know it's amazing but I MISS YOU!

Sorry about the first phone call :(, I was so confused lol. But I'm happy I got to talk to you and everyone else :)

I miss you! Who else is going to send me text messages with song lyrics?!?! MY TEXT MESSAGE BOX IS SO EMPTY WITHOUT YOU!

You better having some crazy stories to tell me and I can't wait to hear them.

Love and miss ya!! Chinonye

Unknown said...

Hey Lex!! Glad you're having a good time, enjoy every minute!! You better be taking lots of pictures :) Keep updating the blog!
Love ya,
Brian